Tuesday, May 29, 2007

sandru search

Today,30 may 2007 at 10.00 PM in the night i was just trying to search my last name on the google web. I was not sure about what the search results will be, but was curious at the same time. I knew that there are several people , ancestors with this surname. Sometimes i doubt whether my surname is correctly spelt and what would it be for exact spelling of my surname in Telugu. To my surprise, i was seeing a search result with my Gmail Email-ID. The search link was showing up some post /question i had about expect scripting when i was working on some project and it was somewhere back in Apr 2006.

I always knew that my Gmail ID is populated around each corner of the internet. I receive more than 25 Spam mails daily. And may be this is one of the reasons i could think of, search link directly showed up your email ID, which means its a direct contact for the spammers and product marketing & promoting companies. guys be alert with your Id's, your Ids are prey to those companies.

No comments: